Thai Education Foundation (TEF) is a non-profit organization working to improve education in Thailand. To TEF, education is first and foremost a continuous process guided primarily by the participant-learners themselves. To optimize this learner-centered approach in a rapidly changing national context, formal, non-formal and private-sector institutions must continually develop diverse and responsive capacities and programs. Linking innovative field projects, training and policy development support, TEF works to make innovative, practical and effective contributions to this end.
- Educational reform and decentralization
- Local capacity building
- Non-formal, adult and primary education
- Learner-centered, experiential education and action research
- Training and curriculum development and facilitation
- Environmental education and ecological agriculture
- Management information systems and educational technology